Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Videos and Tutorials
Parental Involvement Ning
21st Century Strategies
Introduction and how to say hello in different languages.
Parent Pre Assessment Survey
Tag Galaxy – Be Creative
to do the activity
Enter a word of your choice. This tool will help to explore relationships between words and ideas as well as view pictures.
Click go to see the different words and pictures.
Vocabulary Words and Pictures
1. Watch your friends introduce themselves in different languages.
2. Watch the students introduce themselves in different languages.
3. Videos on computer skills.
Do the story creator or typo generator with your children at home and cut and paste the result in your ning document or write it in your journal.
Click on the document to watch the Powerpoint on Clothes around the world.
Click on the document to learn about the traffic signs
LINKS TO WORK WITH YOUR CHILDREN
- Created for kids in grades K-8, this educational website makes learning fun through web books, comics, movies, arcade games, blogs, and other online activities. Some of the subjects site visitors can learn about include math, language arts, history, science, geography, art, and music.
Fun 4 The Brain
Games in all content areas. Great site to play with your children at home
Learning Games for Kids
Learning Games are educational games and is a great tool for building foundation math and language skills
Kids Know It
- The mission of this teacher-created network is to provide children with a fun and educational online resource. The network offers several education sites on topics like astronomy, biology, math, geography, geology, and spelling. Other resources include free educational music, movies, videos, and podcasts.
ABC Match is a game that has students practice letter-recognition fluency while honing their memories. Students match initial letters with pictures, playing either with a timer or without.
Interactive Flash to learn the alphabets. Students can enjoy seeing the graphics and at the same time learn the alphabets
Using Construct-a-Word, students learn letter-sound correspondence by combining a beginning letter or blend to a word ending to create words.
Picture Match is a matching game that reinforces the concept of beginning-letter and short- and long-vowel sounds.
is the leader in free
kids computer games and activities
on the web. All children's
educational computer games
were created or approved by certified teachers.
site designed for Preschoolers to Sixth Graders, that has games, activities, and videos to help make learning fun!
- This website has many online resuorces that you could work with your children at home
: Play and learn online
Ecko Kids games:
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"